There are always bugs and problems with any software update. And iOS 4.3 update is also not an exception. Recently many iPhone 4 users faced some problems with battery life after upgrading to iOS 4.3 firmware. PocketLing blog found out that battery draining issue in iPhone 4 is happening because of the new feature added to your device called “Ping”.
Do you face the same Battery Drain issue after upgrading your iPhone 4 or any other iDevice to iOS 4.3? Here is first method to disable Ping and improve iPhone 4 battery life.
- Launch Home Screen and go to Settings
- Select Enable Restrictions under settings
- Enter 4 digit pass code
- Scroll down to Ping settings and click on the switch to disable it.
It may save 2 hours of your iOS device.
If the first method is not working for you, here is second method to stop iOS 4.3 Battery life problems:
- Turn the iPhone 4 off and then on again.
- Go to Setting > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
We would like to hear from you which method works for you.